Friday, June 6, 2003

tgif....today has been ok so far. got my first check....well it was cash...but yall get it. i have money yo...plus my check from school will be here tomorrow. yo, i am goin to have money. i am so friggin happy. i am not goin to let anything piss me off today...i dont care how many tudes get popped my way....ima let them roll off my back like water off of a ducks ass. *** todays outlook: ***fuck yo cuss menetin smelly ass tude cuz cream is in a peachy ass mood, fuck da dumb shit cuz cream doesnt have time for it, fuck ya issues cuz cream could care less, fuck ya drama cuz cream only cares about the bold and the beautiful not yo shit, and fuck you again cuz i got money dammit. next...everybody keeps tellin me they miss me....i miss yall asses too. yall just dont know. i miss the laughter only a friend can induce....not sayin that i dont laugh now....its just me and my friends are silly as hell. so i dont feel uncomfortable bein silly with them...and believe me, i act a damn fool. their sense of humor is like mine....i have a weird sense of humor and so do they. like i said...i miss yall asses too. next...tonight i am gettin a bottle of merlot. it has been so long since i had one and dammit....i deserve a glass after all the shit i have been through since the last time i drank some. that is the only thing i can afford to splurge on cuz i have so many things that i need. i forgot a lot of stuff at home and i need some new stuff. mainly clothes...yo, i havent had new clothes in almost a year. aint that some shit?? i stay broke....thats about to change tho, cuz da kid is gettin a job while i am in school come hell or high water. i refuse to live how i have been livin for the past 4 years...struggling, barely makin it. fukka that. next....i hope i do something today....go somewhere, do some fun shit. tomorrow me and woo are workin in the restaurant i work at durin the week...but we get to keep all the profit. so hopefully, we will have some money in our pockets tomorrow. shit...i know i will. thats 3 sources of money in 2 days....all blessings from the most high. my only day off is goin to be on sunday. oh well....im makin money. this post is hella long so......cream got da money.....dolla dolla bills yall....out.

No comments: