Wednesday, June 18, 2003

ohhhhh canada....its been raining all day....and i have slept a lot in the past 2 days. i havent slept this much since i was younger. i think i am catching up on all the sleep i have lost in the past 3 years of college. speaking of college...i am anxious to go back to school. like i said before, i plan to do things differently this year. i really need insurance...didnt really realize how important it was until i got sick. plus...i need to go to the dentist...im tryin to get rid of my wisdom teeth before they hurt. next...im still on ice...aint shit changed. i think its gettin worse. im just really tired....tired of doin shit that doesnt benefit me. i have never been self centered but dammit it seems like i should be cuz no one is goin to do shit for me but me. is it beneficial to do shit for other people...i mean really? its like the more you do and the more you give....the more they want and the more they expect. i feel like i have nike prints on my back. and what have they done for me?? not a damn thing. i need to go to bed before i flip the fuck out....i have entirely too much on my brain and its makin me more irritable than usual. miss irritable aka cream.....out.

No comments: