Saturday, June 21, 2003

real shit.....i have been more quiet lately.....instead of talkin, i just look and listen. why is it that people talk about other peeps with the same flaws that they have??? does that make any damn sense? its like the pot callin the kettle black. especially chubby peeps....they always talk about someone bein fat. or people that arent attractive sayin someone else is ugly. ummm..reality check...you aint so skinny or cute yaself. next....i dont really eva talk about sex.....but i have somethings on my mind that i need to get out. sex is a beautiful thing....if and only if the 2 people mutually love, respect, and care for each other. i have had some incidents happen in my life that have effected my views on sex so, the topic is real touchy with me. the act is even touchier. (if thats a word) there was a time in my life when i couldnt have sex without cryin. mainly, because i wasnt doin what i wanted to do (being with a womyn) and like i said before, some things happened that effected it as well. so, when i was 18, i decided to become celibate. celibacy helped because it gave me time to clear my mind and really think about why i felt the way i did about sex. i was celibate for 2 years. that brings me to this....sometimes, people dont understand that your sexual history means something. every person you are intimate with is a part of your life forever because you shared yourself with them so be choosy....i sound like a commercial but im dead serious. next...i watched enter the dragon last night. it was soooooooo live. i cant wait to see more bruce lee movies. aight...all this rain has me tired. ill holla.....cream out.

No comments: