Sunday, June 22, 2003

love and happiness...pros and cons......i got out the shower, put baby oil gel on my body, wrapped a towel around me, and walked into the room. my touch lamp and my tv was on. i looked to my left to see her sitting on my bed with her back against the wall wearing a black wife beater and boxers....watchin tv. i walked over to her and stood in front of her. our eyes met and tears ran down my face. she scooted closer to me, wiped my tears, and held me. i dropped the towel and she rubbed me...everywhere she could get her hands to...her hands expressed physically, what she felt for me emotionally. tears kept falling down my face and she wiped them all away. i got on the bed and she laid beside me. i laid my head on her arm and she stroked my hair, my face...she kissed my eyelids, my nose...shit, everywhere. she even kissed my heart. that night, we made love. WE made love. there were no words spoken...we expressed our emotions physically. she made me feel like i was the most precious, most beautiful womyn in the world...she appreciated my body, my kisses, my love....she held my hands above my head and it was like we were floatin...together. i cried tears of pleasure....then....i woke up. next....today i have learned that love and happiness are not conjoined. just because you love someone or someone loves you, doesnt necessarily mean that you will be happy. you can love someone but be totally miserable. true happiness comes from you and the most high. "somebody once said we never know what is enough until we know what's more than enough."- lady day.....thats it....peace.....cream out.

No comments: