Tuesday, May 17, 2005

the eagle.......ive been antisocial as hell today. im in one of my moods i guess. actually, i know whats wrong with me. i feel fuggin out of place in this bitch. all my life i have felt like i was the oddball of my fam and really, i am. its like the stork dropped me with the wrong fuggin family. when i was in high school, i never thought that i would go to college. maybe the military, but not college. either way, i had to get the fuck away from here. ive never felt like i belong here and my fam doesnt make that seem untrue. it seems like everything i do is accepted, but frowned upon. it would be different if what i was doing was illegal or some shit. the fact that im legal as hell is the issue. smh. im just tired of feeling like being myself and feeling the way i do is fuggin wrong. thats why when i find a job, im moving into my own apartment in at least 6 months. i have to....for my own sanity. i refuse to feel the way i felt before i went to school. i refuse to let my mind go back to the way it was. i refuse to let this place turn me into the toxic being i was before i left. i refuse to let anybody in this bitch consume me. im comin in blastin muthafuckas. ya bedda duck. eagles soar alone. in a minute....makin peace with my steel.....cream out.

No comments: