Saturday, May 7, 2005

3 hours.....til i graduate. it still hasnt hit me yet. it looks like its gonna rain which would royally piss me off. i need to pack up my computer but i didnt want to until i updated my blog from the place that i started it from. my college years have been aight....i learned a lot. more about myself and life than academic stuff. i think it will really hit me that im a graduate when i leave my room. i hope everybody makes it here safely. i hope i dont fall and bust my butt when they call my name. i hope my momma doesnt scream too loud. i hope that my father comes like he said he was and i hope he and my mom can get along for the day. this has been my home for friggin eva. now, on to bigger and better things. the most high has a plan for me. anyway, i need to shower and get dressed before my fam comes. in a minute....peace and commencement...cream out.

No comments: