Thursday, April 22, 2004

time after time......im writing between coughing fits, blowing my nose, and scratching my eyes. its funny how you dont think about how you treat your body until you get sick. last weekend, i had a fever and felt like shit. i woke up with sweat pouring off of me even tho i was freezin. i laid in my bed and thought about much i mistreat my body. i dont work out to keep it strong. i dont eat right. i dont give it enough rest. hmmm...i wonder why i keep getting sick. i have decided to treat much better than what i have been. shit...its the only body that im going to have. next...ive been thinking about the past year a lot. i feel a lot different than i felt last year....so much has happened to influence my feelings at the present. i want so much for myself....but what i want and i need dont always meet. thats the theme of this school year. last year around this time i was so damn amped because i was spending most of my summer with woo. little did i know that the time i spent there would change so much. i got to see her in a different light. this summer, i dont know what im going to do..... my main goals this summer are to enjoy myself and get all the things i need. i want to put a new hard drive in my computer. i want to teach my niece to swim. yo....i want to do a lot of shit. most of all, i want to be happy. i know no one wants to be unhappy. im sayin i want to be happy because i have spent a lot of time being unhappy. its time for me to smile. aight....i gotta get some homework done. in a minute....peace...cream out.

No comments: