Friday, April 30, 2004

insomnia.......its getting late...nah fuck that....it is late...and my ass cant sleep. i have sooo much on my mind right now...i was inspired to write. well, 1 week of school left. next week, i take exams and then im out. im not sure how i feel about that. there are some things going on at home that i dont know if i will be able to deal with. plus, im used to having my own space. i like walking around my room naked and making as much noise as i want. oh well....next may i will be making plans to move into my own apartment and start my career. *cheesin* i dont know what im going to do, as far as my career is concerned. i just want to be able to go to work happy and make enough money not to live paycheck to paycheck. thats not too much to ask. of course, like i said in my last post, i want to be happy. truly happy...nothing like i am right now. at the present, im not happy with my situation. i know i talk about school a lot but peeps have no idea how stressful it is. to top that off, im going through some personal things with myself....like donell jones said, i just need time to see where i wanna be...cuz right now, dammit, i dont know. im in a state of confusion. i walk around with a million and one things on my mind. decisions, decisions.

No comments: