Sunday, April 11, 2004

all falls down......a new layout....same blog. decided to keep my baby. there is no more tagboard either. you can leave a comment at the end of each post. leave ya mark. alrighty....today at work....i was in a pissy ass mood. i didnt get a lot of sleep. everybody that knows me knows that i require at least 8 hours of sleep to be in a good mood. sleep is one of my best friends. anyway, my allergies were bothering me so i was sneezing and scratching my eyes all morning. then, the people got on my damn nerves. callin me with damn attitudes. if i hear "let me speak to your supervisor" one more damn time....ima scream. first of all, they arent even supervisors. supervisors dont take phonecalls. they are people that just walk around and take phonecalls when people are irate or when they ask to speak to a supervisor. 9 times out of 10, the same shit that i told them, is what its gonna be. if i say no, the "sup" is gonna say no. people like me like when you ask to speak to a sup.....i can go get me a soda and chill while you bitch and whine to the "sup" and you still aint gettin shit. how ya love that? lmao.....fyi...dont get netzero, juno, or bluelight if i aint told you already. next....i finally cut my permed ends off of my hair....just in case i forgot to write about it. da kid has a little fro. its weird cuz i finally see my hair natural hair color. its brown with hints of a rust color in it. its kinda cute but i know i will dye it again eventually. im anxious for my fro to grow. its grown about a half of an inch in less than a month so by the end of the summer, my fro should be a nice length. im aiming for an angela davis type fro. next....my mother is coming here next week to take half of my shit home. i cant wait to get the fuck out of this hell hole masked as a school. i graduate next may because of 1 fuckin class. pissy....i know. everything happens for a reason. im gonna go with the flow and TRUST next may....cream will have her damn degree. now, what i will do after that....im not sure. i just want to work, be happy at work, and make enough money to take care of myself and these damn loans that i am going to have to pay back. i want to go to grad school eventually....shit, i might get another bachelors degree. neva know. ok...im sleepy as hell now. in a minute.....peace.....cream out.

No comments: