Thursday, April 8, 2004

5th avenue.......dressed in pink, 2 ponytails on my daddy's lap...holding a needle in one hand, me in the other....at the table with my granddaddy eatin fruit....i love you...ashes to ashes, dust to dust, cancer ate my soul...tainted...back seats of cars, bars with long silver poles....you like that bitch...hands around my neck, tears, makeup gone, bruises exposed, innocence lost.....he loved me...i wont hurt you...trust me...trust me....spring baby...3 years...what's my name bitch...same name....circus clown...4 women...juggling...spreading his seed.....and my legs....trust me baby....you aint shit.....timberlands on my face...you deserve this bitch...salads and laxatives...slim aspirations...fat reality...such a pretty face...stained sheets, crying womb with crimson tears...no babies...dyke...broken hearted...eyes red...street lights...you are my sunshine, my only sunshine...i cant take this...stupid bitch...peace...of...mind...please help....just jump bitch....care..less...you know i love you...love dont love me...negativity...5th avenue never looked so lovely. (c) creambaby.

No comments: