Thursday, July 31, 2003

peace of mind...2 glowin candles and a spliff.......it’s rained every day since she left. I guess the weather is a direct reflection of my feelings. I don’t cry....I just feel like a part of me is missing. I have been serenaded by Marvin, Curtis, Lenny, Gladys, Billie, Stevie, Celia, Chaka, and Roberta all day. They sing me to sleep...make me dance...keep me going through the day. I have talked to a lot of people in the past 2 days. Yesterday, I went to Walmart and guess who came up behind me and hugged me? My fuckin ex. I elbowed the hell out of him. That’s another reason why I don’t like being here….I really don’t feel like being bothered and every where I go someone seems to want to talk to me. I don’t want to talk….I want to get my shit and do what I got to do. Dammit leave me alone!!! He was tellin me how good I looked....mannn...I didn't need him to tell me that. Bama ass bama. Cream called me today….it was a pleasant surprise. I miss the conversations we used to have. That’s my brother from a different mother. Yesterday, I talked to Dawn too. I always feel good after I talk to her….she has positive energy (she tells me the same thing). We were talking about our futures and she told me “Cream, you are a star…the world just has to find out.” I got all teary eyed. the world is going to find out….its going to take a little time….but it is going to happen and when it does….damn yo.....im anxious. im hungry as hell......i need some food. in a minute...peace....cream out.

No comments: