Tuesday, July 29, 2003

blah blah blah.......i wish i was doing something besides nothing. this is the most boring place in the world....to me. its not like nothing is goin on.....there is....its just things are going on that i dont choose to be involved in. its raining....i feel real sluggish. i slept until 11...i was on the phone until 2:30 am...listenin and relating to a friend's issues. it seems like everybody is callin me now....da kid feels loved. im worried about one of my friends.....she probably knows who she is without me sayin her name....ya need to call me yo. we need to talk. im worried about you. next...a friend of mine and i are goin to have a little get together....nothin really big...just 5 people. im all excited. its goin to be nice to be in the company of fam. we have a lot of catchin up to do. next....im goin to see my grandmother this weekend. i hope she doesnt bug me and ask me 50 billion questions cuz i am really not in the mood yo. i love her to death but i just want to chill.....be left alone. im actually a little excited cuz im goin to fix my aunt's comp. there is something about computers....maybe i should have been a computer science major. oh well....too late now. i refuse to start all over. criminal justice is what it is....computer science will come later. when i leave this earth, ill probably have a couple of degrees in addition to my doctorate. da kid loves to learn. yo....i feel the sudden urge to do housework.....im bored as hell. in a minute....peace.....cream out.

No comments: