Wednesday, March 22, 2006

spirits.....its been a long time, almost a month since i have written here. i have been busy trying to make since out of my life and trying my hardest to enjoy the small amount of free time that i have. there is never enough time to do what i want to do because my life is filled with things that i dont want to do but i have to do....dishes, work, laundry, etc. i guess thats life unless you are born rich and dont have to work for a living. i would love to go shopping all day and have time to take knitting classes and go to culinary school but bills have to be paid. having an assistant would be good...then maybe instead of doing my laundry or worrying about cleaning my room, i could focus on my businesses. anyway, i havent written in a while mainly because i have been LIVING. not to say that i wasnt living before but recently ive been going out and doing things. ive been stepping out of my batcave better know as my room and i have been enjoying myself. i dont even know where to begin. me and miss dubb have been going to a bar almost every week for the past month. ive realized that my tolerance for alcohol is higher than i thought. the night i drank a cosmopolitan and a bahama mama i was standing on the line between tipsy and drunk. i try to drink something different every time but miss dubb always has to have her strawberry punk drink....lmao. tastes like frozen strawberry koolaid with whipped cream on top if ya ask me. ive learned that bartenders can be some ol shammin mofos. i ordered a long beach iced tea which is supposed to have the same amount of liquor as a long island iced tea but it has cranberry juice instead of cola. there is even a 2 drink maximum with it. that drink did absolutely nothing. that night was just a bad night tho....my sandwich wasnt right, the drinks sucked, dubb's girlfriend called her actin like i want dubb *sidenote...steppin to the mic* chics need a life, seriously. i dont want ya girl....we are just FRIENDS. 2 chics can be friends and not fuck. im not attracted to her like that...she is like my brova yo and unlike most females that you know, i have morals. i dont fuck just anyone and i DONT fuck my friends. commitment is a prerequisite of cream's panties droppin 400(sorry kiddies, no freshman courses offered ova here....upperclassmen only). if you have to worry about her strayin, maybe you have some insecurity issues you need to deal with. *droppin the mic* aayyyye dubb....i had that clip of the dog from family guy dancing a long time ago. it makes me think about us in the grocery store now...lmaoooo. next....ive realized that as social as i have been lately, im still anti-social. i dont want to talk half of the time. if i could go all day on mute, i would. my job requires that i talk to people and my fam wants to talk to me constantly so thats not an option. maybe one day. time for me to go back to the ol' j-o-b....peace and bahama mamas....the artist formally known as cream...out.

No comments: