Thursday, March 23, 2006

do you......today started off for a lack of better words, eff’ed up. my mother had to go to the doctor because her eye has looked like someone hit her in it for the past week. i had to convince her to go because she hates going to doctors. hell, i do too but if my eye was swollen like hers, i would have been at the hospital yesterday. so, while she went to the doctor i had to babysit the child that she keeps during the day. now keep in mind that i’m usually good with kids…adults are usually the ones who piss me off. not this child. she cries all the time, even when nothing is wrong with her. after you feed her, she pukes not only from her mouth, but her nose too and that’s after every feeding. her mother holds her constantly and so when she comes to our house, she wants to be held. well, sorry to be the meanypants but uhh…..im not holding her all day. she better chill in the vibrating baby chair or the swing for a while. anyway, she cried from the moment my mother left until she came back. to top it off, she had a diarrhea diaper too. now, anybody that knows me knows i cant stand poo. i can barely stand to look at my own. i changed her diaper and washed her because she had poo going up her back. it was disgusting. i’m proud of my accomplishment….i can now change a shitty diaper without puking. i’m not going to front, i gagged a lil bit but no puke. i need to get a little more patience before i have my own child. i have a year to work on it because in 2007, i will be getting prego before my ovaries look like raisins and my hair turns gray. i don’t want to be 35 years old trying to get pregnant. that’s too damn old for me. at 35, i don’t want to chase a toddler around. fugga that. next…..i’ve been hella irritable today. maybe its because i didn’t get to sleep until 11 like i usually do. people keep plucking my nerves and campaigning for a verbal lashing. i’m tired of not being able to do what i want and i refuse to believe that i cant. that mess applies to every one else. i refuse to have a work then home routine. i refuse to be boring. i refuse to just exist. in the words of matt white…..”i do what i want to do…you do what you can.” i wont stop until i get what i want. in a minute…..peace and freelance....the artist now known as prolific....out.

No comments: