Wednesday, January 21, 2004

struggle and sacrifice..........its a constant struggle. like i said yesterday, im having a hard time finding a way to get to connecticut that will be comfortable. she doesnt want to drive....period. the fact of the matter is....i cant drive. i never went to take the test to get my license....i dont know how to drive well enough to do that. no one ever taught me. so...i have no license and therefore, i have no car. i asked her if she would meet me in dc...that way i wouldnt have to wait in the damn train station for 6 hours. she said no. she asked why cant i get my aunt or one of my relatives to chill with me for the 6 hours. well, i dont want my family to be in my business. asking any one of them is an open invite to my business. i could ask my father....but my father is not dependable....i wouldnt expect him to be there with me. then i thought....would she do that shit for me??? would she catch a train here and wait in dc for 6 hours??? would she??? the answer is....i dont know. im going to go ahead and request the 3rd and 4th of feb. off just in case i do decide to go. if, by chance i dont go, ill just take my ass to work. right now, i dont know what to think about the situation. i really dont. ive never been on a train and i damn sure have never been anywhere by myself except when i went to new jersey and connecticut. ***UPDATE*** i just asked 2 of my friends how the train station in dc is and they said it is nice....it has a mall and a movie theater. yaaaayyyy!!!!so, i guess ill be fine. it costs $162 to take the train. me and woo are going to have a discussion tonight about the whole situation before i buy my ticket. i need a nap....in a minute...peace...cream out.

No comments: