Tuesday, January 13, 2004

happy new year.......its been over a month....but da kid is back. i made this layout during periods of boredom at home. the quality sucks because i had to shrink it and do all kinds of shit to make it small enough to upload to my pic server thingy. im going to get my html skills up some more and then i will buy my own site. shit....i need space to express my creativity. anyway....there is so much to say. well, my winter break was aight. i had fun with my niece, with her grown ass. christmas was its usual disappointment. the only thing that made it cool was seeing the look on my niece's face when she saw all the care bear stuff i bought her for christmas. i bought her a myscene madison doll. she can do the doll's hair and leave everybody else's head alone. she named the doll after me. i dont know why, but she did. all in all, being at home was cool. next...my 23rd born day is on thursday. i am so friggin excited. im going to take myself out to dinner, go to shopping (i want these), and just chill. i wonder what will be in my mailbox on my birthday. we'll see. anyway, im welcoming 23 with open arms and an open mind. im going to make 23 100 times better than 22. woo is talking about going to hawaii in the spring. im all for it...i need a REAL vacation. i have never been on a vacation before...well, a vacation where i went some place i have never been before. i cant wait to see blue water...not this murky green shit that is around here. speaking of woo...im going to see her next month. im going to conquer my fear of flying. if its my time to go...my life was written before i was born...so what will be will be. i hope i fly at night so i can see the moon. i know it will look sooo pretty...if i can see it. next...people keep askin me what my new year resolutions are. well...i only have one. i want to progress, not regress. thats it. im going to be better off than i was in 2003. next...i went to work this evening for the first time in a month. peeps didnt get on my nerves for some reason. i just let shit slide like water off of a duck's ass. im looking for a new job tho. i need a change. aight...i need to go clean my room. ill holla lata. in a minute....peace....cream out.

No comments: