Tuesday, January 20, 2004

me, myself, and i.....i never thought i would feel a song by beyonce so much. once i took the time to listen to the whole album....its actually hot. of course, there are a couple of songs that i skip but the majority of it is real cool. so, if you dont have it, cop it. next......my birthday was aight. i didnt get any cards or presents. i guess thats a sign that i am officially old. i went to the mall and went crazy....i got clothes, boots, and perfume. for the first time in a long while, i didnt buy anybody anything but me. me and woo got into a real deep discussion...so deep in fact that we almost broke up. it all bowls down to the fact that we havent seen each other since that brief time in november. i need to look in her eyes with my hands in hers and vibe. i need to be touched with hands other than my own. i need to be romanced....i need to be shown that love is a verb. when i walk down the street and see people holding hands, it reminds me of what we cant do.....at least what we cant do right now. yall dont know what i would do just to hold her hands right now. this long distance between us is getting so hard. im really not sure when i am going to see her again...shit, a plane ticket is $936, i would have to stay in dc for 6 hours in addition to the day it would take me to get there, and it would take me a day and a half to get there on a bus. so, im stuck. its times like this that i wish that i could drive and i had a car because i would have been to see her by now. anyway....im really fed up with my job. its ok, i dont do anything hard but damn, its boring as hell and it doesnt require much intelligence. i have met a lot of interesting people tho. im going to stick it out until i find another job. i hope that i fnd another one soon...i hate dreading going to work. i used to be so excited about work. i cant wait to start my career...do something that i really want to do. next...i know i have been neglecting my blog. i used to update almost every day...then i got a job. i have slacked up on writing and as a result, my mind has gotten so damn cluttered. writing is like therapy to me. so, im going to try to update more. next....i have decided to go natural again. this time, is the last time. dealing with my hair is a task...believe me. i have damaged it so much it doesnt want to cooperate with me all the time but im working on it. i discovered the nappturality (nappturality.com) website and i have learned a lot. i hope i get a mentor so i can learn a lot more. eventually, i want locs. i have to get 100% natural first tho. ok...im getting sleepy. i have been sipping on paul masson and pepsi and im finally getting sleepy. in a minute......peace....cream out.

No comments: