Saturday, November 8, 2003

on the road again........i have my bags pack and im ready to go. as soon as i got up, i raised my binds to see how the sky looked. it is soooo damn sunny outside and we havent had a sunny day in a week. i praise the most high for making this trip possible. he/she thinks i need it right now....i always wanted to go home but was never able to. i can hear my great-grandma in my head "baby, god doesnt give you what you want, he gives you what you need." its funny how i can still hear my great-grandma, great-aunts, and my grandfather in my head. i think they are my guardian angels....they whisper things in my ear that i need to hear at the time. ok, im getting teary eyed. next...i didnt go to sleep until 2:30 am. i was up worried...the kind of worried that has you pacing the floor or drumming your fingertips. i know she is a grown as woman....but she doesnt have a cell phone and she hadnt called me. she said she would call me and she didnt. i got a phone call from her when she got home and i had an attitude...damn right i had an attitude. i couldnt sleep because i was worried about her......*what if something happened to her while she was driving?, what if something happened to her while she was in ny?, why hasnt she called me yet....she would have called me if she was aight* i was also salty about the fact that we hadnt had a convo....i talked to her for a minute at work and we talked for a minute online. i usually dont get to talk to her until i get home from work....since it was my day off, i figured we would talk a little more than usual. you know what they say about assumptions right? we just got off of the phone.....her with an attitude. im gettin ready to hit the highway.....the beef is deaded on my end. i dont like going to sleep or on a trip angry. next.....i cant wait to see my niece...i talked to her last night and she told me she wanted some candy. so, before we leave im going to get her a big bag of candy. i spoil that child like she is my own. when i look at her, i see me when i was her age. the only differences are, from what i hear are, i didnt like candy, i was lighter, and i didnt have my father. she makes me want to have a baby one day. me and diallo were supposed to go to marshall's last night but he had some things to do. no issue.....im still going to see my momma. well, i need to get in the shower and get dressed before diallo calls so....in a minute....peace and tranquility....cream out.

No comments: