Monday, November 10, 2003

infinite possibilities.......like the new layout??? i was tired of seeing the other one. im working on another one just in case i get tired of this one. i was inspired by some black and white photography that i was looking at. the womyn at the top is n'dambi....one of my favorite singers. if you dont have any of her music...you are missing some good shit. her cd is worth every dime you pay for it. next....my trip home was cool...short but cool. my niece is so damn smart yo. when we pulled up, she ran up to me and grabbed one of my legs. she fell asleep on my breasts and i feel asleep too. me and my mother sat on the porch and looked at the eclipse. it was beautiful but scary at the same time. it felt good to be home. im looking forward to thanksgiving. when i got back here, i slept sooo good. that was the best sleep i have had in a while. next...i registered for my classes last night. i have a bunch of crap basically because they arent offering anything good next semester. the only thing that i am excited about is my computer repair class. i decided to take it as one of the 3 electives that i have to take before i graduate. the only issue is, it is off campus. so, im going to have to find a way there and back. over thanksgiving or christmas break, im going to get my license. the car will come soon after that. i am so tired of depending on people. i just want to get in my car, put 2 fingers in the air, and go. i want to go so many places and do so many things and the only thing that is stopping me is transportation. i got some things on my mind....ill holla lata...in a minute...peace....cream out.

No comments: