Tuesday, November 11, 2003

10 minutes.......i have 10 minutes until i leave for work but i feel like writing so dammit thats what im going to do. lately, i havent had much motivation to do anything but work....and i feel the motivation for my job plummeting. thats another story tho. school is so damn important but i admit that i havent given my all this semester. i have given about 45%. im just not interested anymore. it took me 4 years to find out what i want to do and it has nothing to do with my major. my degree will be something to fall back on just in case things dont work out with all my other interests. just in case yall dont know, i want to start a couple of businesses and publish a couple of books. i also want to learn how to build a computer. <----that will be accomplished next semester. i dig computers almost as much as i dig writing....almost. oh well, i have to get on the grind for the remainder of this semester because i damn sure dont want to stay in this bitch for another year. hell to da nah...my sanity couldnt take that. aight....ill holla lata...gotta go to work...in a minute...peace and tranquility...cream out.

No comments: