Sunday, November 5, 2006

rebel.....its been a long time because quite frankly, aint shit been going on. i go to work, i come home. true indeed, i see a lot of funny things happen everyday but i just dont feel like writing when i get home. that damn job drains me sometimes. i know its made me quite insensitive. hearing people's problems all day and hearing people bitch and moan and moan and bitch constantly, has made me slightly numb. shit happens. thats all i can say. a couple of weeks ago, i wasnt feelin too hot. for the first time in a while, i started to cry. that shit ended abruptly. ive realized that crying doesnt solve the situation. sure its a release, but if i do cry, i cry, get my shit together, and move on. life is entirely too short to be worrying about what somebody is doing or worrying about if they are playin you or some other silly bullshit like that. people are going to do what they are going to do regardless. why should i worry about it? is that going to help the situation if it happens? hell no. so, i say, fuck it. if you are with me, you are. if not, fuck your life and your existance....and im sooo sincerr about that. ive realized i can count the number of friends i have on one hand. i bet a couple of people are wondering if they are included. well, if you have to think about it, you probably arent. next...this past weekend i had so much fun yo. me, whit, and my sissy went to lynchburg which is about 45 minutes from where i live. i had to get the hell outta roanoke. this place was makin me wanna hitchhike outta here. anything to get away. lynchburg is smaller than roanoke (yes it can get smaller than the noke) but it was like a breath of fresh air. well, rewind that. we went to the mall before we left and i got a canon a630. yoooooooooo...its a beast. i finally can take pics of my sissy wearin her stunna glasses at night. (inside joke) my old camera was a piece of ish to say the least. after i got my new cam i promptly gave the old one to my niece. a 5 year old with a digital camera......smh. anyway, on the way to lynchburg we laughed so much. we are all some funny chics. we spend 3 hours in the mall. i came out with some smell goods from bath and body works, a baby blue chenille sweater(to match my baby blue heels), a chocolate chenille sweater, and a bunch of other clothes from lane bryant. i got a lil out of hand. shopping is my addiction. everybody has one and dammit.....if i could go shopping for a living, id be a happy chic. we ate at a japanese steakhouse and the food was awesome. i drank a weak ass zombie and ate some sushi too. on the way home we sang old ass jodeci songs. where are those dudes anyway? i havent talked to my best friend in almost a month. she is going through some things so i understand she needs her space but i miss you yo. artiste call me soon homie. aight, thats enough for now. ill holla. in a minute...peace and samadhi...pro out.

No comments: