Friday, November 24, 2006

geeked up.....ladies and gents....im fuuuuuucked up. im startin to see spaceships over roanoke. i went out with ms chay deezy and she got me drunk. nah, i cant blame her for this shit. she ordered almost the same thing i did. i drank a bong water for the first time *****that shit will have u fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up***** and then i drank a bahama mama. i am so fucked up yo. if a chic was here, i couldnt do shit but look at her and pass out. damn shame. i wanted to go out because i never do shit on my days off except stay in the fuggin house and read or get on my computer. i called chay and she was down for an outing so i got on my clothes with some 4 1/2 inch heels and left. yo, i shouldnt have worn those shoes. i was an inch away from bustin my ass. i could probably jog in those shoes sober but uhhh...drunk, hell no, i barely walk. shit, i thoroughly enjoyed myself. i saw some of my momma's friends at the bar. damn shame, they have known me since i was like 5 and they saw me drunk. damn shame. oh well, im a grown ass woman and i do what i want. as a warning yo, if i type some random shit, blame the liquor. next.....i was one of the 290324302 million people out shopping at 3 am yesterday morning. the things i let my sister talk me into. i didnt go to sleep until 9 am this morning. the original plan was to go to best buy but when we saw that line wrapped around the building 2 times, we turned around and went the other way. we walked around walmart and laughed at the people that were in line for a hdtv and come to find out, there were only 10 tvs but 150 people in line. ctfu...there were some angry white folks. i bought a couple of dvds that ill probably never watch. we went to the mall and i bought 3 sweaters on sale for 11.99 a piece. im always buying clothes...im turning into a clothes horse. when i get paid its going to be worse. anyway, i bought some smell goods at victoria's secret for my auntie. once i got my hit of liquid crack (caramel macchiatos from starbucks) and a chicken biscuit from chic-fil-a and i was ready for another round. that is until i came home and laid in my bed. when i started playing with my hair, it was a wrap. im functioning on 4 hours of sleep, plus im drunk. smh...the shit i get myself into. next....my thanksgiving was boring. i worked with a buncha whiney people. i wished i was at home sleeping in a turkey induced sleep. yo..did i mention im fucked up? ill probably read this shit tomorrow and say i typed too much but so fuckin what. i write what i want. i do what i want. in a minute.....peace and bong water.....prolific is finna pass out.

No comments: