Tuesday, August 2, 2005

spaceship part deux.......im at work eatin cheetos puffs, sippin grape juice, and being bored outta my mind. i cant wait until payday. thursday seems so damn far away. im buying a bookshelf that ive had my eye on since i was around 18. its nothing special, 5 shelves, oak, blah blah blah. i need it for my 732378923 books that i have. the next thing im buying for my room is a desk. not having a desk sucks cows cooch. i need a cell phone too. *cheesin* my bitches have to be able to reach me at all times.....i kid, i kid. fa real tho, i want to be able to be online and talk on the damn phone. dial up is slow as an obese chic on a tread mill. i need to find a way to get highspeed ASAP. next....my migraine problem is back. i have no idea why but dammit, its here. have a migraine almost everyday and im not one to pop pills so i deal with the pain until i cant open my eyes. usually, i fall asleep. yesterday, i didnt. i sat in my bed with my eyes closed for about 2 hours. after i said fuck it and got up, i drank a glass of cold water and it left. anyway, im going to see a doctor as soon as i get some health insurance. next....my ex called me a couple of days ago with bass in her voice because she read my blog and she thought i was writing about her in one particular part. smh. i wasnt talkin about her, i was actually talkin about someone that is slowly gettin kicked outta my space. true, i was talking about her in the beginning but the statement that she was referring to wasnt about her. trust, if i had something to say about her, id write it and i would say it to her face. no one pumps fear over here....trust. you owe me an apology wit yo sensitive ass. next....on to my social life...formerly known as my love life. im still not ready to be in a committed relationship. i still have some roaming to do. not sayin i want to fuck anybody.....the offers keep coming but i decline them all. not sayin that sex doesnt frequent my mind like im a 15 year old boy. i have a lot of things that i want to do before i commit to someone. i have a couple of distant crushes...i admire them from a distance and ill probably never admit to the fact that i have a crush on them. oh yeah, and im not naming names heffas. i have a couple of chics that have crushes on me *blushin* one is a little closer to me than everyone else. everyone else is on the curb, in front of my house. she is in the yard. get the picture? i know she would do anything in the world that she could for me. that means a whole lot, especially since ive never had someone that truly has my back before. i dont let people get too close to me. gettin close to me might happen one day.....everything in its time homegirl. im just chillin for now. anyway, back to work i go. in a minute....probably 30....peace and sugar cookies....cream out.

No comments: