Thursday, July 28, 2005

working girl........yes, the queen is employed. not at that damn 911 dispatch center either. im still waiting for the deputy clerk's office to call me back to say yay or nay. at the present moment im employed at a bank call center. it feels good to get up in the morning, take a shower, and get all dolled up like the grown womyn i am. i thought that i would hate the business casual dress code but its not that bad. ive started taking better care of myself since ive been working. maybe it is because i finally have a reason to make sure i look good. people outside of my family see me now. i cant wait for my first paycheck....im definitely going shopping. lane bryant and a couple of shoe stores are callin me. i just discovered that i have a shoe fetish. smh...my feet are big so its hard to find shoes that actually look right and fit right. i bought a pair of 3 inch, black, pointy toed, slide in heels for $7. having big feet pays off sometimes. next....the new layout is a work in progress. now that i work, i dont have the time. by the time i get home, do laundry, cook, go to the grocery store or wally world, and call a couple of my friends...i dont wanna get outta my bed for anything. the new layout soon come. next....i recently found out that a friend of mine found my blog. how she found it, she wont say but all i know is, she read it from beginning to end. she claims that she has a better understanding of why i am the way that i am. i guess thats a good thing. i finally have a love life....which feels kinda weird because i continue not to let anyone into my space. im ready for love but im not ready for an official relationship, if that makes sense. hell, it makes sense to me. ill be ready one day, just not right now. who knows, 2 months from now, i might be in a relationship. right now, im not moved enough to be in a relationship. there have been offers....*blushin* but like i said, im not ready. if they think im the one like neo, they will wait for me. if not, it wasnt meant to be. next...my brother's girlfriend got a new car yesterday. she has an 04 kia spectra. im happy for her because she got a new car but uhhh....a kia??? she is kinda disappointed because its not what she really wants. well, if its not what you want, why did you get it? im not going to pay for something that i dont want or like. thats why im saving up for the car i want. by this time next year, ill have it. i cant wait to purchase my chrysler 300 M. well, i have to get my license first....lol. everything in its time ladies and gentlemen, everything in its time. i need to get back to work.....im doing big things. in a minute....peace and love...cream out.

No comments: