Sunday, February 29, 2004

lime green with no seeds.......friday, i did something real damn stupid. i got upset, let my emotions get the best of me, and i got drunk. i was upset, hurt, and frustrated all at the same time. i know...it was dumb as hell...how is drinking going to make me feel any better?? it damn sure didnt...i dont know what happened but i was throwing up from 2am saturday morning until 2pm saturday afternoon. i have drank a lot more than i did on friday many times and that shit never happened to me. i couldnt keep anything down. i even threw up water. gross huh? i felt like shit all damn day....all because i let my emotions get the best of me. i learned my lesson, trust. from now on, when something is bothering me....ill just crochet or something. shit....being upset and emotional gave me the bright ideas to start smoking and get drunk. i have made a vow to myself not to do either one again. all i do is end up hurting myself...and what does that solve? not a damn thing. shit ends up being more fucked up than when i got upset. smh...anyway. i have done a lot of thinking and evaluating this weekend. the only conclusion i have come up with is....i cant go on this way. i cant keep doing what i am doing cuz im just going to keep getting what i have been getting......which is nothing but negativity.....negative thoughts, vibes, and emotions. ill build more on that later....im going for a walk. in a minute......peace.....cream out.

No comments: