Saturday, February 7, 2004

blahhhhh......my trip was cool....i had fun. the train was cool. the way up there was horrible. i was nervous, cold, and frustrated. my train was delayed and then it didnt have any heat or a working bathroom. it sucked ass. i had to stay in penn station in ny for 4 hours....penn station sucked ass. i got to ct 4 hours late. i was so damn happy to get off of that damn train. my baby was standing at the top of the steps waiting for me. i was too damn tired to jump on her. we had so much fun together. i havent laughed that much in a while. everytime we get together, we laugh. we are both goofy as hell. i washed her locs and twisted her new growth. she looks amazing when she gets her hair done. i cant wait to do it regularly. everytime to see her, i learn more about her. anyway...i picked out my engagement ring while i was there. now i realize it was all a set up. i saw the ring she had her eye on...it was beautiful yo. i got fitted for it...my ring finger is a size 9. i have long thick fingers...hehehe. well, today, she showed me the ring she got. it wasnt the ring she showed me....this mofo is more beautiful than the first. i was cheesin like hell when she showed it to me on cam. damn...im fittna be a murried womyn and dammit that feels good. she gets on my damn nerves sometimes.....a thousand times a day....but i luh her bossy, attitude poppin, spoiled, ass. next...when i was in ct, i bought a notebook and 3 red pens. im trying to spark my writing again. so far, i have a bunch of doodles on the first page. ill have something worth posting eventually. i have a bunch of ideas but nothing put together. they are all scattered pieces of future poems. okkkk, im gettin sleepy. in a minute....peace....cream out.

No comments: