Monday, May 5, 2008

freewriting....voices low, moonlit easy conversations, filled with giggles and confessions of emotions unexperienced prior to her introduction. butterflies dance and tickle my stomach when she confesses her love for me. for me....not what i look like, what i have, what i know, or how much of a freak i am....just...for...me being me. i share memories of loves burned, tear stains, and bruises of the heart when i feel like showing her a piece of my soul. i can tell she has seen the stories i tell every time she looks into my eyes. the brown resembling the earth, that like my heart, has been flooded by disappointment and broken promises. she knits her brow, meets my gaze with strong, focused, eyes and smiles as if she holds the cure to my heart disease. i came to her broken like the levies in new orleans. mentally starved. emotionally depleted. stagnant feelings engulfed me. then came spring...she brought forth new growth and melted the ice the winter had left around my heart. what had taken months or years in the past to form has taken only seven days. touched me 2000 miles away like the sun and awakened the seeds of love and and renewed trust. she loves me with no hesitation or reservations...determination....determined to love me successfully...totally...the way no one has in the past. she loves me like there is no tomorrow because our future is right now. she says when she looks at me, its like watching her first sunrise. she looks at my imperfections as if they were perfect...i say, her love feels like my very first orgasm....slow to come...scary...but unlike anything i have ever felt. scary because despite how she is proving over and over that she is not them....5 heartbreaks have left some scars. slowly...surely...she is healing each one. in a minute....peace and love...prolific out.

No comments: