Saturday, April 12, 2008

pleasure.....ive met someone. im practicing not expecting anything. it is what it is...im enjoying right now. she makes me laugh...which is something that is needed right now. she can buy me a drink but hasnt been on this earth as long as me....not that it matters. she has sun kissed skin, dark deep set eyes, and kissable lips that keep a spanish speaking tongue at bay. whats behind all that remains to be seen. ive entered into this situation with an open mind and a closed heart. it takes more than love to move me. love hasnt been enough in too many situations in my life for me to really value it by itself. it has to be accompanied by honesty and respect before i will consider welcoming it again. the city girl with the bright eyes left a bad bruise on this heart of mine. im starting to think about sex a lot more. for a while, i would go days without even thinking about kissing someone. there has been so much time wasted on dealing with negative sexual experiences that the ones ive actually enjoyed were few and far between. im looking forward to the day i finally feel deeply about someone to share my body with them. until then, im celibate.
i applied for the supervisor position that came available at my job. not to sound pessimistic, but i probably wont get it. too much bullshit surrounding it. hell, the position might not exist in 6 months. its hard times out here....the economy is suckin ass. budget cuts galore. people having to choose between filling up their gas tanks and eating the next day. damn shame. im looking forward to my stimulus check. maybe i can pay some of these credit cards off. i still need to spring shop since i cant wear anything that shows my tattoos at work. no sleeveless shirts for me. speaking of tattoos, i want another one. im aiming to get one around june. i want a big one this time. i would love to get a phoenix to cover up the cat on my back. i havent seen any pictures of phoenixes that i actually like tho. might have to get somebody to draw me one. thats enough for now. in a minute....peace and pleasure....prolific out.

No comments: