Sunday, July 1, 2007

get me bodied....i just came in from the best night at the club ive had in a longgggg time. i danced in 5 inch heels like i would dance barefoot. i bounced my booty or lack thereof on shay and shane. shane was looking fly dressed in skulls. shay was lookin extra preppy in her button down. i danced until my legs and feet burned. fuck tae bo. dance in heels in the club. anyway, me, nishers, shane, and shay acted a damn fool. upper echelon...bitches. now, im back at home with a ton of shit on my mind. well, not a ton and not shit literally, but you get the point. anyway, ive realized that as much as i say im ready to be in a relationship, i know that im not. i know that i would still hold on to myself with both hands even if i was in a relationship. a relationship cant work like that. if im not opening my heart, whats the point? im not ready to open myself up like that. its going to take a lot and i do mean a helluva lot to break down this wall that i have constructed around my heart. i mean hell, my heart can get stomped on for only so many times before it begins to protect itself. thats where i am right now. if my neo comes, she will have to know how to break down that wall. if she cant, she isnt the one. *sigh* next...my work schedule changes on tuesday. ill be working from 3-1am. it sucks to be me. ive been looking for another job with no luck. there isnt a damn thing out there. im not going to stop looking tho. i know i can do better. aight, time to lay it down. in a minute.....peace and 5 inch heels....prolific out.

No comments: