Monday, January 15, 2007

star......today is the day my mother evicted me from her body by drinking a couple of bottles of castor oil. lmao. i have a picture of her holding me...i couldnt have been more than a couple of weeks old. i had on a pink and white shirt that said "a star is born". i think my momma was psychic cuz the world hasnt been the same since. wow....26. i never thought past 21 but here i am, 26 years young. ive been through so much, wasted so much time on things that dont matter, cried til my eyes were swollen, laughed until i damn near peed on myself, loved, been hurt, hurt people, been afraid....and im still here. i was sitting here thinking about what this day means and all i can come up with is change. im older now, gotta stop letting my fears keep me from living my dreams. i dont want to be 36 in the same position im in now. i havent been living up to my potential and i have no one to blame but myself. it doesnt matter because of course, the future is now. i keep hearin my buddy dawn tell me that ima star. the world just doesnt know it yet but trust and believe, they will. 25 was a learning experience, 26 will be the genesis of my celebrity and success. ive decided to distance myself from a couple of people this year. its necessary in order for me to grow to distance myself from people that have leech-like behavior, hurt me, or are just takin up space. why keep people around when their presence doesnt benefit you and most of the time only either gets on your nerves or hurts you? makes no sense to me. next.....i did most of my celebrating this weekend. friday night, me, friskins, and dubb went to macados as usual. the only difference is, i drank a long beach ice tea, vodka and cranberry, and vodka and orange juice. i was fuuuuuuucked up. according to dubb, i almost walked into a wall. i had so much fun tho. i sang "i touch myself" lmaooo. friskins sang "500 miles". i think thats the name of that damn song. anyway, i came home and passed the hell out. saturday night, me and the crew went to buffalo wild wings. i drank a blackberry lifesaver and a cosmo. i was behaving last night until dubb decided to go to the club. it was lame as ever. sad situation. friskins got harassed by a white butchy lookin chic. she held on to me like i was jesus the entire night. there werent any cute chics there, of course. i wish i knew where all the black lesbians are hiding around here. well....its not like i would have a lot to do with their lame asses tho. these dum dums around here make me wanna scream. if i find an intellectual around here, ill be a happy woman. aight, i gotta go to work on my birthday. *sigh* in a minute....peace and growth....prolific out.

No comments: