Tuesday, May 30, 2006

braids and beauty......my lovely sister frannie fresh braided the front of my hair last night. i have about 15 little cornrows in the front and i pushed the rest of my hair back into a ponypuff. i looked in the mirror before i went to work and i be damned if i dont look like a middle-schooler. i have the body of a grown ass womyn but the face of a pre-teen. in the midst of all i have been through, im glad i still look a lil youthful. the round face with the chubby cheeks and the button nose make me look like a kid, especially when i smile. ive been downing more and more water lately. im trying to get my health in order. im wayyyyy to young to have the health issues i have. i might not be able to reverse what ive done so far, but i can make sure it doesnt get any worse than it already is. eventually, i want to stop eating meat but fish, limited sugar, rice, or bread, and work out at least 3 times a week. everything in its time. today im wearing 4 1/2 inch heels and i feel quite sexy. i know my feet are going to hurt when i get home but ill just soak them and wear little heels the rest of the week. its something about heels that make me feel sexy....probably because they make my lil short legs look long. im only 5'5" so my legs are rather short. when i put those heels on the legs look long, the muscles in my legs are more prominent, and the walk.....wooooooooo. all i gotta say is, ya better watch ya mate because the stroll always turns heads. yeah, im a little cocky when it comes to that. aight homies...back to work. in a minute...peace....prolific out.

No comments: