Friday, June 24, 2005

ummmmmm.......I received the most thought out gift I have received in a long time. I admit, I am a hard person to shop for sometimes but it doesnt take much to make me smirk (i dont smile very often but thats another entry). Most people end up giving me money as gifts because they have no idea what to get. If they really listened to me, it would be blatantly obvious what I dig and what I don't dig. Anyway, I got "The Collected Poetry of Nikki Giovanni". I met her when I was in college....even got the book signed...but it was my grandmother's birthday and I knew that she digs Ms. Giovanni's poetry as much as I do sooooo....I got the book signed and mailed it to my grandma. Anyway, I've been reading poetry since I got it yesterday. I fell asleep with my face in the book last night. I'll probably post my first poem on here in a couple of days.

Why do people put such a big emphasis on sex?? You would think that sex is the most important act in life. People need to get out of their house a little more. Live a lot. There are soooo many things better than orgasms shared between 2 people. I have friends that don't overstand why I dont have casual sex. Well, let me explain why I think that casual sex is disgusting. When you are intimate with someone, you are a part of that person's life for the rest of your life....whether you still communicate with that person. you are still on their list and they are still on your list. i believe when you have sex with someone, your spirits touch. I dont want just anybody touching my spirit. If a woman has sex with me, I want her to feel privledged to have been one of the selectively chosen few. I've been intimate with 4 womyn and I was in a relationship with all 4. No cheating, no 3-somes (*gaggin*), none of that other experimental circus sex either. Just 2 people expressing their love for each other physically. Plus, I do not want to get a STD. People think that condoms and dental dams will stop anything. Ummm....I'ma need you to read up on that instead of tryin to smash every woman with a fat ass and a little bit of cash. knowledge is free. I know quite a few lesbians with herpes. I also know one that has HIV/AIDS and contracted it from WOMAN. Thats right boys and girls, if you are a lesbian, you can still get HIV/AIDS. I'd rather slide down a razor blade sliding board than allow a woman i barely know that have no feelings for and I know she doesnt have feelings for me, into my bedroom. If ya didn't know, now ya do.

I think my toad (Mike Jones) is sick. I'm gone to do some research to see whats up with my baby. He doesnt look right. In a minute....peace and love....prolific.

No comments: