Thursday, May 20, 2004

welcome to da noke......im finally home...actually, ive been home for about 3 weeks now. it hasnt gotten on my nerves until now. well...first of all, da kid is sick. i dont know who gave me this god forsaken germ but i wish i could give it back to them 100 times along with a kick in the ass. i havent eaten anything in 2 days. my throat feels like somebody is choking me and my nose is stopped up so i cant taste or smell anything. it sucks monkey ass. next...thanks to everyone who called or sent an e-mail to check to see if i was aight. im cool now. i was so fuckin stressed out with my relationship with woo, school, bills, me not having a job when i got back home....i thought i was losing my mind. it took me coming home, getting more than 4 or 5 hours of sleep a day, having my niece wake me up every morning, and chilling with my fam to get me right. my fam gets on my nerves...they do some foul shit sometimes, but they are my blood. i luh dem niccas. next...me and chay went to the club last saturday. we met ty there. i have talked to ty for about a year and im just now meeting her in person. smh...me and my anti-social ass. anyway....we had fun. i didnt drink *gold star for cream* but i did talk about peeps. i couldnt help it yo. this dude sat across from me, chay, and ty and tried to holla at me. ok...i could understand if we were at a straight club. we are at a gay club.....he knew that shit when he came there. so why in the hell would he think that my ass would be interested in his ashy tyrone biggums looking ass. hell to da nah. absolutely not. im a lesbian homeboy....i probably like coochie more than you do. i want to go out this saturday if i can scrape up some money. next week is all about finding a job....da kid is flat broke and got a damn cell phone bill. somebody send me $60. yeah rrrright. but fo real....help a broke sista out. aight...this medicine is makin me sleepy. its been real....in a minute...peace...cream out.

No comments: